1. In a large pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and
saute until translucent, about 5 minutes.
2. Add garlic, ginger, sun-dried tomatoes and lemon zest. Saute another minute, until fragrant.
3. Increase heat and add lemon juice, garbanzo beans and cauliflower. Constantly stir until slightly browned. If there is not enough liquid, add a few tablespoons of water.
4. Add remaining ingredients. Not all greens will fit in the
pan at once, add handfuls as they wilt.
5. Serve over Basmati rice, lentils or with Naan bread.
Per serving: 285 calories, 10g protein, 35g carbohydrate (9g fiber), 13g fat
(6g sat, 7g mono/poly), 390mg sodium