1. In saucepan, bring chicken broth, water and soy sauce to a boil.
2. Add chicken, ginger, and mushrooms. Simmer 3-5 minutes. Add green vegetables and simmer 1 minute more.
3. In separate pot, bring 6 cups of water to boil for rice noodles.
4. Break and stir in noodles. Remove from heat, cover, and let stand 5 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water to stop cooking.
5. Portion rice noodles and bean sprouts into deep soup bowls. Ladle broth into bowls and top with green onions, red chili flakes/paste, cilantro, basil, and lime.
Per serving: 335 calories, 30g protein, 45g carbohydrate (3g fiber), 4g fat (1g sat, 3g poly/mono), 340mg sodium