1. In a large bowl, mix marinade ingredients. Add shrimp and toss well. Let set, up to 10 minutes.
2. Cook pasta according to package.
3. While pasta is cooking, spread shrimp mixture on a cookie sheet in a single layer. Broil in oven for five minutes on second rack from the top. Check to keep from burning.
4. When pasta is done, save ½ cup of pasta water and drain noodles into a colander. Return pasta to pot, add pasta water and shrimp. Mix well.
5. Plate pasta and shrimp. Add artichokes, garnish and serve.
Per serving: 450 calories, 27g protein, 57g carbohydrate (7g fiber), 15g fat (4g sat, 11g mono/poly), 564 mg sodium
To steam artichokes: Run water over the top to clean between leaves, cut top of leaves to fit under pot lid, cut off the stem, cut an X in the bottom and place in a steaming basket. Steam until a leaf pulls out easily, usually 30-40 minutes. Artichokes can also be placed, leaf-side down in two inches of boiling water, cooked until leaves are tender.